I hope you all are having a great week! If you have stumbled upon this blog post hopefully that means you are considering taking the leap into becoming a Thirty One Independent Consultant. But maybe you haven’t totally made up your mind and still trying to do a little research. If that’s the case, I am glad that you have landed here. Thirty One has changed my life (as well as the life of many other women) in so many positive ways!
The reasons women decide to become a Thirty One Independent Consultant varies by each individual, but we’ve put together a list of 31 Reasons to Become a Thirty One Independent Consultant:
1. Learning to be independent, courageous and strong.
2. Addicted to Thirty One products
3. Extra income for kids extra-curricular activities
4. Quitting your “day job” to be your own boss
5. Have some me time
6. Children will be grown and gone in just a few years…filling the empty-nesters void
7. Building first home
8. To pay for pre-school
9. Need a second job
10. Staying home with kids or grandkids
11. Providing for those little extras like eating out, the movies, etc.
12. Provide an income; help pay the car payment, the mortgage, and the utilities.
13. Outlet from wife and mom roles
14. Faith based business
15. Recognition for accomplishments
16. Encouragement from other women
17. Private school tuition
18. To help get out of debt
19. Be there when the kids get off the school bus
20. Part time hours, full time income
21. Making friends
22. Remodeling a house
23. To earn a free vacation
24. Respect from family and friends
25. Helping other women help themselves
26. A single mom, needed a second job without compromising her family life
27. Stepping out of the comfort zone, personal growth
28. To impact my community
29. To make my kids proud
30. To accomplish something for myself
31. For the flexible work schedule
Already a Thirty One Consultant? What are your reasons for joining the Thirty One team?